Clubhouse Hire



  Please contact our Secretary (number on home page) for all enquiries regarding Clubhouse hire.

  Hire Agreement - download here.  Please read supporting notes here.

  Alcohol Statement - may be read here.

  Information for Hirers – Liquor Licence

Please see our Alcohol Statement on our home page which notes we are unable to facilitate BYO. This is not just an ‘in house’ rule but a Victorian Commission for Liquor and Gambling Regulation (VCLGR) regulation.

BYO Permits issued by VCLGR are NOT provided to clubs that have a liquor licence.

Euroa Lawn Tennis Club holds a Restricted Club Liquor Licence which allows ELTC to sell alcohol from 12noon to 12 midnight under certain conditions.

  •  If alcohol is to be consumed, it must be purchased from the ELTC bar and served by an ELTC Member trained in the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA).  A fee may be charged to the hirer for this service.

  • Alcohol may only be consumed within the Red Line Plan (clubhouse roofed area and immediate surrounding grassed area.

  • No supply to intoxicated individuals or minors. Minors must be in the company of an adult or are having a meal.

  • Signage must be displayed and free drinking water available.

  • Alcohol sourced elsewhere may not be consumed at ELTC. (NO BYO)

  • Alcohol supplied by ELTC must not be taken away from the venue.